Monday 2 September 2013

First Day Back!

Hello!
I hope you have all had a great summer holidays and are ready for the new school year?
First day back at Emma's Little Tots today after 6 weeks off, please be gentle on us!

Lots of exciting changes and new things coming up over the next few weeks. 

As you may already know, due to changes in children's attendance I am no longer able to offer a hot cooked tea each night but snacks are available for everyone when we get home from school. If there is anything your children particularly like at the moment let me know and I can add it to the food choices available!

We will be adding some new resources over the next month or so too. You may have noticed the large play kitchen has gone, and will be replaced with a smaller one soon now I have less little children trying to play with it all at once!

We are looking to add some older children resources too - again if there is anything your child really likes to do at the moment please let me know!

Our topic at the moment leading up to Halloween will be 'Around the World', if you have any items you think may be helpful and useful for this topic please bring them in. 

Contracts have all been amended and added to Baby's Days now,  please do make sure you have read through them and digitally signed them, along with the policies and permissions forms.

By the end of the month I am hoping to have questionnaires available for all families, again on the Baby's Days system. Feedback is important as it helps me to be able to tailor my services to individual families more effectively.

I really am going to try and use this blog more often (I know, I always say this and it never happens!) 

Emma.  

No comments:

Post a Comment