Sunday 13 January 2013

Here comes the snow!

I hope you have all survived your first week back at work of the new year? It was a chaotic one for us, but back on track for the rest of January now!

As I write this the snow is just starting to fall, it's very exciting! I really hope it sticks so we can get out and about this week doing all the snowy day activities I have planned for the children!

Just a quick update; I am hoping the new paper work system will go live for the start of the next half term. The weeks break should give me enough time to check for any issues, but I do think you will all like it. It means that you can log on throughout the day and access your own child's planning, daily diaries, photographs, and progress and add your own thoughts and comments. If you have any questions as always just get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment