Wednesday 2 January 2013

I must blog more often!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

I have to admit, I do forget to come on here and update you on what we have been doing. Things have been so busy here recently!

I hope you are all enjoying the festive period. It has been lovely to relax for a few days, although now I am back in work mode preparing for the children returning next week!

The lounge has finally been redecorated, and the kitchen finished, so all nice and fresh for the start of the new term. We just need the weather to pick up a bit now and I may finally get the time to get the garden sorted after last years wash out of a summer.

If things all go to plan (!) I will be updating on here once a week through the new term with photo's, news, and information, but I am sure that won't end up happening although the intention is there!


No comments:

Post a Comment